Legend has it that the olive tree was a gift from God. Olive oil is referred to as liquid gold, and Thomas Jefferson proclaimed it the richest gift of heaven. For centuries the gift of olive oil was a welcome treasure. Food lovers have never entirely forgotten the delightful golden fluid, but in recent years a new awareness of the benefits of olive oil has been born.
Science has turned it investigative eye upon it in recent years and numerous studies have only reinforced the notion that olive oil is amazing substance with numerous benefits. Olive extract, which is also commonly referred to as Olive Leaf Extract, is produced by the olive oil. The extract is grown worldwide. Olive oil has numerous therapeutic and health benefits.
When a person begins taking olive extract, an increasing amount of energy is one of the most common benefits. A new/old healing bonanza for mankind. Doctors states that patients taking olive oil extract have an increased sense of well being and feel more energetic overall.
Olive oil extract has the ability to fight the microorganisms that are responsible for causing disease according to the olive leaf unequaled immune support for health and longetivity. Olive oil extract contains calcium elenalate, a natural substance that has both antiviral and antibacterial properties. When viruses or bacteria come in contact with the calcium elenolate their replication ceases, making it impossible for them to spread disease and further.
Reactions to Olive Extract Supplements
Herxheimers reaction is the most common side effect reported to olive leaf extract. nature’s secret for vibrant health and long life. The side effect is not actually a counteraction, but a detoxification reaction. If you experience pain or aches in your joint muscles, flu, headaches or diarrhea, either lower your dosage or discontinue the supplement altogether.
Here are 15 Health Benefits of Olive Oil
- Makes your arteries more elastic. Two table spoons daily makes you more resistant to stroke.
- Reduces bad cholesterol. Olive oil contains polyphones which help to level your CDE cholesterol within craving.
- Make one less hungry, olive oil makes you feel stated and tends to make you eat less and have fewer sugar cravings
- Reduce the risk of stroke in the elderly through yet another mechanism older people who ate diets rich in olive oil consumption which contains plasma oleic, had fewer strokes.
- Lowers the risk of coronary heart disease in women. Mediterranean cultures have long revered the olive and its oil, with good reason. An Italian study found that a diet that included olive oil along with plenty of leafy vegetables and fruits resulted in reduced rates of coronary heart diseases in women who enrolled in the study.
- Cure or reduce acne-although it sounds counteractive to use oil to fight pimple and black heads, using an olive oil and salt scrub helps some types of acne.
- Protect your red blood cells and therefore your.
- Helps to fight breast cancer. Olive oil contains phytechamicals and its found that it suppresses the growth of cancer genes.
- Improves memory. Some research shows that olive oil presents a possibility of even reverse memory loss that accompanies Alzheimer’s disease.
- A study shows that men who ate at least two ounces of olive oil reduced the chances of having heart attacks by 82%.
- Condition your hair olive oil daily.
- Helps you stay healthier until old age.
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Takes the credit for making women beautiful. The Persian King Xerxes wives, used olive oil to make themselves beautiful. More recently Sophialoren who is still being named to most beautiful lists credits her beauty to olive oil baths. She also claims to consume olive oil daily.
- Lowers blood pressure. Although researchers have theories as to why it works. No one is sure why olive oil helps to lower blood pressure (Robbie 2013)
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions or contributions, feel free to comment below.